Sexy Punjai Girl Simi Chahal In Canada

Simi Chahal Born And Grow Up In Canada. Simi Is Very Talented Actress .She Is Very Hard Working .She Is Very Popular In Punjabi Industry.Simi Chahal Have Done Several Punjabi Music Videos,Live Shows Etc. My Work Links Are On My Page And These Are Some Of My Previous Assignments.

Fame of "Guzaara" by Gurpreet Chhatta/VGrooves, "GOAL" by 9x Tashan/SonyMusic and "Tamanna" by Gitaz Bindrakhia etc

Name - Simi Chahal Punjabi Model Hit Songs - Tamanna by Gitaz Bindrakhia Goal by Jassi Gill Bolda Nahi by Nadha Virender Guzaara by Gurpreet Chhatta.

She Was Shoot for The Fishing Hook, designer brand of bags nd accessories, Mumbai

I am sweet n sour ,funny and serious and love life and myself and my family a lot ,i am very compassionate about animals,always love to travel and take on new adventures as often as i can.

I am good in singing love to entertain my friends with my musicI am sweet n sour ,funny and serious and love life and myself and my family a lot ,i am very compassionate about animals,always love to travel and take on new adventures as often as i can.I am good in singing love to entertain my friends with my music

Punjabi Models,Punjabi Models Girls, Punjabi Models Images,Punjabi Models Photos,Hot Punjabi Models,Sexy Punjabi Models,Punjabi Models Hd Photos,Punjabi Songs Models,hot sexy punjabi models

Simi Chahal Photos,Simi Chahal Hd Photos,Simi Chahal Pictures,Simi Chahal Wallpapers,Simi Chahal New Pics,Simi Chahal Images,Simi Chahal Pics,Simi Chahal,Model Simi Chahal,Actress Simi Chahal,Simi Chahal Model Photos,Simi Chahal Photos Gallery,Simi Chahal Beautiful Photos.





Ruby Kaur

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment